Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nutella Cookies


Our family loves Nutella. This summer I would eat it on whole grain toast for breakfast, it was sooo good.
I felt like I was having dessert for breakfast.
The weird and kind of gross thing is, my kids even started dipping goldfish crackers into Nutella.
Yuck! This really grossed me out, so I stopped buying it for a while. I came across this very simple, very yummy recipe and thought I would give it a try. It is so easy to make and the ingredients are very minimal.

Nutella Cookies

1 c Nutella
1/2 c sugar
1 c flour
1 egg

Mix all of the ingredients together well. Form the dough into 1 inch balls and
place onto a cookie sheet. (this is the fun part) With the bottom of a glass press down firmly onto the cookie dough.
 Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool on cooling rack. I decided to dust mine with a bit of powered sugar for a little extra lov'in. 

They go well with a little cup of milk.

 These are so good and so simple. They are a perfect after school snack, if
they last that long before the kids get home!

No comments: