Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's great to be Eight!

It's official. My baby girl is now 8 yrs. old! Eden is such a bright ray of sunshine in our family.
She is smart, funny, kind, loving, and innocent. She is helpful, giving, and beautiful.
We had a wonderful day sharing her birthday with her.



Lauren, Rob, and I made Eden's birthday shirt for her late Thursday night.
It was a surprise and she got to wear to school the next day.
We brought cupcakes for her and her classmates to enjoy.

Eden's favorite dinner is Ravioli's, Caesar salad, and french bread.
I think we may have had the same thing to eat for the last three yrs. or so on her B-day.
 Eden calls Ravioli's "pillows" because they are soft and pillowy.
She wanted her favorite Black Forest cake for desert. That's a lot of candles on that cake .
Wow!

My parents came along with my niece Brooklyn to help celebrate.
The first thing Eden said to my dad when he got to the house was,
when are you going to give me my birthday spankings?
She kept asking him that and finally he gave her 8 big spankings!
It was so nice to have my parents here for her special day all the way from Oregon.

Me & my girl.
What a blessed addition to our family!

Landon made Eden a tree swing for her Birthday. He had a little help from my dad,
but did most of it on his own. All the kids love it. I even like it!


Happy Birthday 8th Eden!
We love you so very much and we are so pleased with the little girl you are!

No comments: