Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tea Time

Since Lauren and my birthdays are only a day apart my mom thought it
would be fun to go to a tea room to celebrate.
Everything was so beautiful. The food, the atmosphere and most of all the company.
At first when the food came out I thought, there is no way I am going to get full on this. I was pleasantly surprised! The herbal teas were fun to try. I'm not a huge fan of tea, but my mom and the girls are.
All of us girls at the tea room in Redmond, Oregon.
This lemon shortbread was AMAZING!
It was all I could do from keeping myself from licking the plate.
 




Eden loving her herbal tea!

The owners of this tea room are from England, so this made it extra special.
She talked to us about how tea time started and we all loved hearing her accent. I could listen to her all day.

What sweet, beautiful girls I have. It was a beautiful day!
Thanks mom for this special experience.

No comments: