Friday, August 9, 2013

The Birthday Girls

For my 38th birthday (I know I really don't look that old right?) we went with my parents to a lake that
my mom used to go to as alittle girl. It was so beautiful & we had fun trying to fish! The fish just wouldn't bite. The kids had fun driving the boat & it was a gorgeous day.


We are 30 years apart!

Just because we are getting old doesn't mean we can't have fun!" This is a great picture for our posterity.

Rob was so sweet & made my birthday cake. Emma, my mom, and Rob made my breakfast and I gor to eat it in bed. It was so awesome!


My darling Lauren on her 16th birthday! I can't believe we are already here!
The years have gone by so quickly. I remember 16 yrs. ago when Lauren was born the day after my birthday, she was so tiny and I thought this day would never come. She was the best birthday present ever!
This year she got a fantastic camera to help her enjoy and develop her photography talent!



The Bell kids
Eden 8, Emma 11, Landon 13, Lauren 16
WOW

Gorgeous sisters!

Three generations

These girls adore each other!

We had such wonderful birthdays and it was so special to be in Oregon with my parents! I am so proud of my Lauren and the kind hearted, selfless, charitable person she is. I love that our birthdays are so close together it makes it that more special!

No comments: