Friday, March 21, 2014

It's beginning to look a bit like spring around our house...

My DIY kitchen chalkboard. I like to put different quotes
and our weekly menu on it.

I bought these cute little french egg cups in Oregon
last summer. Every time I see them I
think of the fun day my mom, sister, Lauren and I had antique shopping!

I found these spring blossoms along the side of a
country road one day when I took Landon to
a friends house. I had to be very sneaky getting them
and it was a lot of fun. I think they are perfect to bring a bit of spring indoors.


I made this wreath out of some fabric scraps that I had from
another project last spring. I like it on this old rustic ladder I also picked up at
an antique store here in town.

Can you tell I love chalkboards?
Here is one that I found in Canton a few years ago. I love to write
holiday greetings or just whatever suits my fancy on it.

A bird must  have made a little nest in this antique glass pedestal.
Decorating doesn't have to be overwhelming. I just like to add touches of the seasons
here and there amongst my ordinary every day things. It makes me happy & puts a smile on my face.

No comments: