Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my little garden

This year I choose to start with a little garden. It has been a few years since we have had one and I have been missing all that goes with gardening. I actually love to weed. ( I know it's weird, but I find it very relaxing) I also love to see the plants grow and produce things that my family can eat. This year we planted tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow squash, green bell peppers, eggplant, parsley, and basil. I wanted to start small so I wouldn't get overwhelmed.
I love my little garden and it is starting to produce. Yeah! Hopefully it will make it through the heat of summer and we can share some of our bounty with friends and neighbors.
So grow garden, grow-please.

2 comments:

Karen Linn Bell said...

gosh, I wish I could plant a garden! Maybe some year when we have a little land that we can call ours, and a summer we plan to be home during. -Good job!

Rob n Beth said...

Thanks Karen, your time will come soon and I'm sure you will rock at it!