Tuesday, February 14, 2012

XOXOXOXO

Hugs and kisses to you all! My hubby is gone today, but I'm still feeling the love with my kids and parents to celebrate with. Lauren and Landon chose to be each others Valentines. It was really sweet. Landon had Lauren's chocolates and a candy light saber delivered via the mail and Lauren had a goodie bag and note waiting for Landon when he got home from school.
My parents picked up some pizza which was a real treat for me and I made a heart shaped strawberry cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting.
Lauren was surprised in one of her classes to have a beautiful white rose delivered to her. It was from President Darden, our bishop at church. She was so happy and I thought it was so sweet of him to do that for our Young Women. We hope your day was extra filled with love.



























No comments: