Friday, October 12, 2012

Getting his "NERD" on...

This week was homecoming week for the Junior high school. They had theme days
 and yesterday was "NERD" day! Landon had a lot of fun dressing up and
playing the part. He is such a ham. The kids and teachers enjoyed watching him.
I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.

My nerdy boy! He got his picture taken for the year book. I really
think he gets his nerdiness from his dad. Just kidding, mostly from me, I am quite sure.
He tried leaving floss in between his teeth, but it really got annoying so he ditched that idea.
Landon is really enjoying his 7th grade year so far at the Junior High.
He has a lot more independence and opportunities to get involved. He helps
manage the football teams, is on student
council, athletics, and is going to start a program where he is a "buddy" for kids who have special needs. He will do things like help them with homework, eat lunch with
them, and help them around the school. He is also enjoying art and will be entering an art competition. I love seeing his compositions and all of his creativity that he puts into his work.

I can't wait to see what Landon will do in the future!

No comments: